Search this blog

Saturday, February 28, 2015

Why O.W.Grant ?

Dear friends! 

Yesterday, in his first record, I wrote that I write under the name O.W.Grant's, and promised to explain the reason for my choice. Little mythology.O.W.Grant - one wish grant, that is, the person performing one wish. According to mythology, the son of an Irish leprechaun O.W.Grant and Indian.
Its very easy to find on a red bow tie and a tube in the form of a monkey's head. This character appears in a little-known film route 60.

Why I chose this name? 

I think he is more suited to the theme of my blog, where I'll be sharing his experiences and opinions on topics such as success in life, dreams and desires.
But above all, I really want to find like-minded people and just good friends. According to this was added as a friend, write, comments and express their opinions openly.

No comments:

Post a Comment